Player made mini games

guttertrash

So we've seen a few threads about things like melee weapons, wheels and racing, and space elevators. Which got me thinking about fun things we can do with the tools provided. So I was wondering what types of mini games you might have in mind, perhaps ones you made or seen made in other voxel games that could be fun in a more social environment like DU. 

So here's what i saw in other threads already:

Gladiators (was mentioned in the melee thread iirc) 

Auto Racing. 

I was thinking it would be fun to make a little carnival with over the top rides, perhaps some shooting galleries or other common carnival games. ( got this idea from the space elevator thread because it would be the ultimate carnival ride imho) 

I thought this would be a fun Lighthearted discussion to get some creative juices flowing. 

(edit i probably should have put this in the idea box sub forum so if an admin can move it super, otherwise lets pretend i put this in the right place : ) 

I really hope Jenga will be a thing. If it is, well, it's going to happen. 

That could be a lot of fun, especially if its at a grand scale where you have to use like tug boat type ships to extract the blocks

With the ability to modify the terrain i think it would be an excellent idea if there were some mini games that people could create courses for.

Something like Golf or Mini Golf.  Or maybe some kind of futuristic laser disc golf.

It could be something pretty simple that just requires an item the player holds to fire the discs and an Element that you place as a target around the course.

Oh i just had another thought, so i'm like 90% sure i read that there will be legs or something so we can build mech type units, and i also undestand that voxel's banging into each other will do minimal damage, 

Mech Soccer? 

Oh i just had another thought, so i'm like 90% sure i read that there will be legs or something so we can build mech type units, and i also undestand that voxel's banging into each other will do minimal damage, 

Mech Soccer? 

And maybe Mech Boxing?

• 4 weeks later...

- Battlebot warfight arena

- Suspended cart on rail rollercoster

- Bowling

- Lazerquest / paintball

- Labirynthe

- Hover boards skate and snow parks

- planet or galaxy scale treasure hunt

- on track jets racing (Wipeout style)

- flying jets racing (with flying rings as waypoints)

- jetski racing