looking for landmark players

Growller

I Have played it, but honestly I found the game horrible. Or maybe I only played the beta?... One of the two. And I'm someone who had really high hopes for the game. I only played for a few hours and can't remember what I hated about it, but yeah, didn't like it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

i have played it too. its very big crap that they stop servers and project.... they abandon us...

i've test the "only build and gather" version and the "combat dungeon raids" version (don't remember version numbers). it really had a good future feeling. the most exciting thing was the revolutionary mini-voxel-based construction system that is similar to de DU. i fell in love with that system. i haven't search too much but the only games that have similar type of system are: planet explorers, space engineers, "7days2die" and some mods of minecraft (i own a copy all of them). correct me if i'm wrong or missing any please.

i couldn't test it as i wanted, because in the basic acces you stay at the floor with gravity, basic tools and i doesn't thought about in that moment to build scaffolding to work on big projects. the better founder packs have fly and pro tools/weapons. the "pay for terrain" was something strange for me and if you aren't playing for a while you lose it all, i hate that and made me stop playing until the "end of all" announce. I try to talk to some players but none of them wants social interaction.

the thing was "everquest next - landmark" is a side game you could use your creations in the base game mmorpg "everquest next" as free or sell them. it is like a building system for your establishment in a mmorpg. maybe not to make everquest too heavy. it does not matter now xD

nice to meet some landmark players here :D we will see us in game guys B).

stop the NWO!

salut!