Just arrived here

servollo

Hi there all!

I'm new to DU so I want to say hello. Found it yestarday and fell in love instantly!

I like the open world concept and the politics make the game something special.

And I'm truly impressed by the big community there already is, so I decided to get active as well. (Never done that before...)

For me, exploring and building inside an organization will be the most important part, and I hope we can do that with a lot of different people.
HTML/CSS-Widgets sound interesting and there I can help with scripting knowledge, but clearly need to dive into LUA scripting.

I can't wait for the Pre-Alpha release to hit the universe with you all from the 'first' moment.

I'll try to start an organization as well. It's called 'Observers'. (I thought about the observers in Fringe)

The main goal is to observe the universe and to record what big happens out there.

It's still a very vague idea, but if you have any good idea and want to realize something bigger, please feel free to join!

Hopefully, there are some people who like the concept and will join the group. No written application needed, feel free!

Greetings from earthly Switzerland!

• servollo changed the title to Just arrived here

Welcome to the forums @servollo! It's great to see you starting an organization and taking an interest. 

First off, I would like to redirect you to this.

It contains most information Dual Universe that you need to know about. This is something that is a must read.

Now then, congrats on your pledge and alpha access! The ideas that you mention, like HTML/CSS widgets are indeed interesting. It allows for a lot of customization with your construct and can make your personal fighter/ship/vehicle, or whatever truly your own. This is a good bit of knowledge to take into the game and can reveal a whole bunch of areas where you are able to take advantage of this.

As well, with your idea of observing the Universe, you can probably find some people with similar goals and such. I recommend you take a look and research this.

Once again, welcome to Dual Universe!