A wonderer between the stars saying hello o/

SerinWolf

Hi everyone out there in the DU!

Just posting now to say hello before the excitement of the pre-alpha at the end of the month (even though I've been watching the universe and community grow since joining the kickstarter last year). Very excited to see how this universe expands and to be able to explore from the ground (or underneath) up, build dens, fly over a world and up into the big disk beyond. 

At this point I'm thinking exploration and working towards building bio-hemisphere's out amongst the stars but that may change as the game grows. I can sometimes be online for big periods of time but RL does impact, especially around set dates and times for logging on (making exceptions for the pre-alpha), so hoping to find a like minded group of players who enjoy dropping into something special and loosing themselves for a while without deadlines....seriously have enough of that in the other universe ;o)

Also I wanted to thank DU and all of you, being founders, asked to test in alpha (and pre), beta and into the full game has given a sense of belonging and ownership which no other game has ever been able to do so, and that's before a single flight out the atmosphere....the bar has been set high, and I think DU is going to smash it.

Anyways...see you in DU and may your journeys be adventurous.

Well that's one heck of a post!

Welcome @SerinWolf to the forums! 

First off, I'd like to give you this little topic here that goes over almost all things Dual Universe that you need to know. 

It answers common questions, points you to interviews and the sort.

Now I am MasteredRed, and there are a couple things I want to say. Great idea thinking about exploration. It's going to be very hard field to do though, so starting off early such as upon release is a great thing; I recommend you do that. Among other things, I would honestly say that if you just want to enjoy the game, get paired up with a group that has your interests or at least has some goals that follow it! Community is a great thing to be apart of and if you wait until you find the right organization, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I do thank the people who made DU what it is today as well. 

Once again, welcome to Dual Universe!

"

Welcome, SerinWolf. 

Perhaps this, applies to you?

“There's only one place I want to go and it's to all the places I've never been.” 

Either way, I wish you all the best in a place without walls. 

Cheers.

"

To you all, 

What a welcome, I thank you. I look forward to the journey together....I get the feeling this is going to be HUGE!

No walls, just dreams, our space, to build, to fly, to grow.......(yes, I may have had good evening out) .... ;o)

Game on...ready player one....roll the dice....fly safe

Amigos all

Serin o/

Welcome, fellow DUde(tte).

As you can see, we are a nice and loving family-

*flashbacks*

Oh god. Unity League. They're everywhere but they're not real

*cough*

-Oh what? Yeah. We're pretty chill. TwerkMotor generally posts a miniature Government document that contains hidden launch codes book that is very well thought-through.

Aetherios is our biblio-wiblio that one person who starts making libraries with individual books. His weapon is called a typewriter or something like that.

Cybrex... We do not talk about Cybrex. Mysterious creature.

And... uh... Yeah. I think that's everyone majorly important.

DID I MENTION TERRAN UNION IS A LIE MADE BY---