PvP Mechanics and wrong gameplay direction ?

Aesir

@Aesir

it's like you never have played a game with P2P.

The notino of "you donb't choose who you vote for is just false on concept. I can hack my client to never send arange of updates o nthe hostlist tha t says "my Buddy got hit with X amount od amage". 

This is why the game has to run on the server's side. Also, it's a global game, one server. I guess hat yo uare saying is "go screw yourselves Australians". cause P2P and Australia won't mix.

Cheerios.

5 minutes ago, CaptainTwerkmotor said:

@Aesir

it's like you never have played a game with P2P.

The notino of "you donb't choose who you vote for is just false on concept. I can hack my client to never send arange of updates o nthe hostlist tha t says "my Buddy got hit with X amount od amage". 

You didn't get it, it's ok. The only thing you can send is "where did I fire", Hostlist does not expect anything else from your client. You don't chose your Hostlist, they don't chose you neither, they are selected by the server. HostList are not your organization mate, they are not necessarily someone close to you, it doesn't matter where they are on the map and who they are. HostList may be a wrong name I should have said "ListOfClientWhoGonnaHostThePhysicsComputation" but it's a bit long for a name.

6 minutes ago, CaptainTwerkmotor said:

I guess hat yo uare saying is "go screw yourselves Australians". cause P2P and Australia won't mix.

I will nerver say that :)

Cheers.