Hello everyone

Vroux

Hello everyone. I'm Vroux.

Many things interest me in DU.
I would test a lot of things like mining, exploring, building. 
But unfortunately I probably would not have the time to do all of that. 

To conclude, I am very impatient to test the pre-alpha of DU !

Welcome to the forums @kvroux! It is great to have you!

First off, I would like to give you this.

It is an article that comprises of almost all of the information that you should read up on. Now then, I'll introduce myself as MasteredRed.

Now then, if you are interested in exploring and mining, I'll give you some information on one of the topic. This time I'll do mining.

Some of the mechanics for mining are actually quite interesting. For one case, you will be mining ores that are fairly deep. The deeper you go as well, the more rare the resource usually is. This comes with a catch however.

Due to the mechanics at play, you will have to determine the ores location via a method known as scanning. By doing a couple scans, you can pinpoint the location of the ore, and mine it. Mining as well is done via players and can not be automated. This is all actually quite intricate and required some thought when you go about discussing it even. This also means that if you want to get heavily involved in mining, I would recommend an organization that knows what they are doing. This would be a great method to use!

That's just one mechanic and I glossed over some of it, but I hope it helps you figure out what you would like to do in these areas

Once again, welcome to Dual Universe. 

10 minutes ago, kvroux said:

Thanks everybody !

MasteredRed : thanks for informations but I don't see your article: I see an empty gray box instead. 

The forums are suffering from some bugs. If you switch the theme to default in the bottom left, it will display properly (But you may end up blind). 

5 minutes ago, Cybrex said:

The forums are suffering from some bugs. If you switch the theme to default in the bottom left, it will display properly (But you may end up blind). 

With sunglasses, it's okay

It works, thanks !