Am I the only one that sorry for starting those hate threads

I don't think anyone was really bothered by it because nobody thought it was serious, so I don't see a need to have to apologize to everyone, most especially because you are a new forum member. 

The issue was the precedent it was setting if the post was allowed to stay around on the forums. 

Some things can get a bit heated on the forums so needing to avoid words like "hate" and curse words, or attacking someone directly, are understandable. 

I recommend popping into discord to vent if you need to get something off your chest like that in the future, because I understand the need to keep the boards clean:

https://discord.me/dualuniverse

My "Am I the only one in Yin Yang Federation?" thread was deleted too ... and no hate in that one ....

It was just dumb. 

I'm going to start another thread titled "Am I the only one who had a thread deleted because of how dumb it was?"

hahaha

Seriously I thought it was all in good fun, nothing with hateful intentions but like mentioned before you can't allow something like that and then delete the ones that have hurtful or hateful intentions behind it after allowing that door opened.

• 2 weeks later...

My "Am I the only one in Yin Yang Federation?" thread was deleted too ... and no hate in that one ....

It was just dumb. 

I'm going to start another thread titled "Am I the only one who had a thread deleted because of how dumb it was?"

hahaha

Seriously I thought it was all in good fun, nothing with hateful intentions but like mentioned before you can't allow something like that and then delete the ones that have hurtful or hateful intentions behind it after allowing that door opened.

Strange maybe the developers thought that it was unnessasry to star that thread and thought it had no meaning.

Don't worry friendlytyrant, just do what some people do and make up lies and rubbish behind the scenes, then pretend you're a decent person on the forums.

Ut oh .... I feel there are specific people or person in mind here.  :blink:

i Think that stuff like this is good though, while it may taint the experience for some, generally in real life some people just dont like you. for me this adds an added sense of immersion and lets be honest if you want to be a pirate and or smuggler you going to not make friends just enemies, shout outs to the grand maester kik an great lady astrum though.

i Think that stuff like this is good though, while it may taint the experience for some, generally in real life some people just dont like you. for me this adds an added sense of immersion and lets be honest if you want to be a pirate and or smuggler you going to not make friends just enemies, shout outs to the grand maester kik an great lady astrum though.

Thank you Trigun, making me feel teary ^_^

Don't worry friendlytyrant, just do what some people do and make up lies and rubbish behind the scenes, then pretend you're a decent person on the forums.

"Hmm... Is that how it works? Is that really how it works here? Good to know...Very good to know..."

All a lady can say is: those who seem to be loyal friends will back stab you in Dual Universe.

I fixed your post ;)

Seriously friends will be important, and that's what I prefer myself.  However you must admit the above is true as well.

In mmo's I am always looking to make friends .... my enemies are always the ones who pick a fight/aggressive first. Then they don't last too long anyway hahaha

I fixed your post ;)

Seriously friends will be important, and that's what I prefer myself.  However you must admit the above is true as well.

Hehe ^_^ I think it's fair to say there will be politics and deviousness afoot. Personally I'd rather focus on creating beautiful things and having lots of fun.

I fixed your post ;)

In mmo's I am always looking to make friends .... my enemies are always the ones who pick a fight/aggressive first. Then they don't last too long anyway hahaha

"According to you, loyal friends will always back stab you...I'll be keeping a good pair of katanas by me...you know...just in case..."