New Explorer Joining the Ark!

Nice to meet you all!

I'm a new member (actually a kickstarter backer but just decided to jump in the forum now)

To keep things short my expected play style in this game would focus on exploration (as the title hinted), I'm keen to see Dual Universe world through and through from the landscapes, undergrounds, underwater, biomes, animals (aliens?), plants (aliens?), aliens (well yeah aliens), how they would be generated the difference between each others really intrigues me.

I expect myself to be online at least 2 hours during weekdays and at least 4 hours during weekends (so sorry I still have real life, but do you notice I said "at least" *hint* *hint*) but of course it would change as time goes (whether I got hooked up with the game, or real life hits harder). Anyway, I'll be playing around 9am UTC onward if anyone is also interested in exploration I would love to explore the world with a friend :)

Oh, I also haven't made up my mind on which organization to join.. I would of course prefer any organization that acknowledge and support works of explorer (yeah we just fly and/or move around... I know...)

If anyone have specific recommendation that would be great tho (I'm currently checking the Org one by one which are amazing, some picked my interest but I'm not sure whether they accept me or not even if I apply hehe..)

Regards

Tero

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you Heterozygous!

First off, congrats on joining the forums after backing the kickstarter. I as well backed the kick starter once upon a time about a year ago, so it's great to have another member.

Now as standard, I will psot a list of sources from DU, like interviews, Q&A, etc.

Now, I'd like to thank you for being interested in exploration. However, I think there are a couple organizations that you might be interested in, but if you're an explorer, I have some different advice. Now with all the other types of interests in Dual Universe, I would normally recommend to join an organization based on so and so criteria. As an explorer though, I would actually just recommend you join an organization that looks to share your goals and ideas once your in pre-alpha. Any organization can make a promise, but during pre-alpha, it's not like you can hide your actions.

Anways, once again, welcome to Dual Universe!