Dedicated builder LF group

Growller

So… I’m looking for an American based building group, preferably on central time zone.

I have extensive voxel building experience, and a passion for small and large-scale projects. I have no problem spending a couple of hours a day farming for mats, (kind of relaxes me) so building mats won’t be a problem

Please consider me

Dedicated builder

Growller

Hello Growller,

Although I will just be starting to ramp up recruitment in the near future, I thought I would extend an invitation to you since you seem like a great fit. I have founded the mercenary group Silver Hawks, and will be looking to start recruitment shortly. We aim to be a small but effective mercenary group that may sometimes skirt the rules to make good money.

Here are the quick notes: 

1. I am on EST timezone (CST is only two hours earlier then me I believe). All other members are also either EST or CST.
  2. We have people living in both U.S.A and Canada.
  3. We are a very close group - We use discord and generally play multiple games together.
  4. Mature group, most members are over 18+ years old.
  5. We are looking to have small organized teams to hold various game-play aspects (E.g. a few people specialized in mining/production, a few combat oriented, etc). Our group wants to be self sufficient and for that we will need at least one dedicated builder.

If you have any follow up questions I would be happy to answer here or via private message.

Cheers,

Sh4d0ws.