How much territory do you guys think you can conquer?

I'm asking this within the assumption that that planets size and space between this stays as showed in trailers(that will obviously will change but this is just for now until further info).I will wait till tomorrow for more answers.

Personally don't want much just enough for me and my friends... til we get off world that is... Then it really depends on the player base. if everyone is hostile and KOS then poof we are gone if not we will possible take a planet for trading and mining.

Personally don't want much just enough for me and my friends... til we get off world that is... Then it really depends on the player base. if everyone is hostile and KOS then poof we are gone if not we will possible take a planet for trading and mining.

"The Aether has interests in establishing Cities of Refuge (Planets as the case may be). If we attain the required player base, we'll set out as soon as we can. In the Cities of Refuge, the land is owned and under the Administration of the Aether, but the people living in it can be just anyone. Any attack on that land or anyone there, will be considered an act of aggression. I have great plans for this game... Interested?" 

"The Aether has interests in establishing Cities of Refuge (Planets as the case may be). If we attain the required player base, we'll set out as soon as we can. In the Cities of Refuge, the land is owned and under the Administration of the Aether, but the people living in it can be just anyone. Any attack on that land or anyone there, will be considered an act of aggression. I have great plans for this game... Interested?"

you guys seem interesting,Good Luck and best wishes

We will have to see, at this moment in time I'm more interested in details of the game. Then depending on those we may take you up on that offer.

We will have to see, at this moment in time I'm more interested in details of the game. Then depending on those we may take you up on that offer.

"Take your time: we're in no hurry to start the Cities of Refuge project. There has to be sufficient manpower and capital to embark on that."

Vulture Corporation has no interest in territory in the traditional sense... but an off limits/secret R&D facility would be beneficial.

We will mostly have trade outposts, shipyards, jump gate waystations, store outlets and most importantly our corporate HQ in places owned by nation like groups.

We exist to better the universe and push human civilization forward. And we will work with anyone who shares that goal.

Taking over a whole planet will be challenging. Look at the number of TCU required ! let alone a whole system.

This may take a very long time to be done, especially if you are contested along the way !

Very large organization working cooperatively will eventually succeed first, making them a bigger target for challengers and guerrilla warfare.

I have great plans for this game... Interested?" 

Actually I am, I have been trying to get other people from games I play to throw in their lots with me but so far I have been unsuccessful.  I have read the page you created on the community site and we seem to have similar interests and goals.  The idea for a public infrastructure system that charges a small fee for upkeep and energy costs has been growing on me and I think it may be the fastest way to get to space initially, however there is no way I can accomplish this without the support of other players and of course territorial control.  To that end I intend to try to secure a territorial claim in or as close as possible to the arkship for this purpose.  I think it is very important that the immediate area around the arkship be somewhat protected as this is where all the new players will start.

Only necessary pieces, I would like one capital planet for the Cinderfall Syndicate with possibly an orbital ring, if not just many orbital facilities.

The surface to have minimal buildings and villas, to terraform the ground to look nice and just be a nice easy on the eyes place for characters homes.

I wont be conquering any territory, unless the 1 solar system CSYN needs gets fast captured by someone else. Ill support everyone in CSYN though to expand how they want. go go Syndicate!

And you know, the long running plans for Emberstone, a public city on Alioth, near the novark!, with public mass transit, access to the open markets of the csyn nexus and the members organisations of the syndicate, access to public mission terminals so people can get some credits early on.

And the public mass transit to a orbital facility where youll be able to find transport to other community hubs. I swear its like I get ignored in my call's of peace, collaboration, and community.

I gotta come crawling to everyone asking them if they wanna play with me, I wonder if I put people off somehow?