new bulider

Growller

Ok so hi

I’m one of those people that were in EQ landmark from beginning to when it shut down.

I have a passion for building, since I discovered D.U. I have been thrilled with the prospect of getting into some heavy building again, have already started on some blueprints id like to work on. and I have a long term goal …I would like to consider building Babylon 5, at over 5 miles long I know it’s a giant undertaking but that never stopped me before

So if there any guilds that are focusing on large scale building please consider me

Thanks

Growller

I am very happy to have more builders join the community.

A quick warning that large constructions won't be possible without at least a few people helping out.  At least not in any kind of acceptable time-frame.  I suggest looking for an organisation with similar interests.  Eventually all our DU dreams will take flight.

Thanks for all the feedback folks, its nice to know the forums are active.I was aware that my longtime goal would take more then I could do myself,

But I do have about a half dozen other projects im planning (a whitestar, Serinity, and others.looking forward to some serious Voxelmancy work

See ya in game

Growller

10 hours ago, Growller said:

Thanks for all the feedback folks, its nice to know the forums are active.I was aware that my longtime goal would take more then I could do myself,

But I do have about a half dozen other projects im planning (a whitestar, Serinity, and others.looking forward to some serious Voxelmancy work

See ya in game

Growller

Nice, we hvae plenty of builders in our organization, the Solar Empire as well, so feel free to come and visit us, let us know what you think, I'm the Director of our org's construction department.

It’s only fantasizing until I build it,     I fantasized for years of building 3d version an old D&D module called (Ravenloft), a 12 floor 360 feet high gothic castle with all the trimmings, when I finished I just walked around in it for an hour. Although I think I would have kept detailing it forever …it was my last landmark project :(

1 hour ago, Growller said:

It’s only fantasizing until I build it,     I fantasized for years of building 3d version an old D&D module called (Ravenloft), a 12 floor 360 feet high gothic castle with all the trimmings, when I finished I just walked around in it for an hour. Although I think I would have kept detailing it forever …it was my last landmark project :(

originally it's ADnD :P

you can dress up and be strahd...or lord soth :D

14 minutes ago, Growller said:

originally it was Chainmail but that's another story

and I would have sooo much more fun as Strahd :D

ahhhhhh yeah true, adnd and following were only a spinoff - hardly remember that time lol :D