€725 000 pledged

Lau2356

There would be a renewed interest for this magnificent game that arrives ?

A few weeks ago 2-3 backers per day. More than 100 backers today...and this is not the end of the day.

DU power ;)

9 minutes ago, Kurgan said:

There would be a renewed interest for this magnificent game that arrives ?

A few weeks ago 2-3 backers per day. More than 100 backers today...and this is not the end of the day.

DU power ;)

Gotta love that last minute surge ;) 

7 minutes ago, Cybrex said:

So glad we hit that 10k backer milestone. It's amazing to see where we are now with this game and community from two years ago. Seriously, thank you to everyone who has backed so far. 

I still can't see the like button, but that is like-worthy

1 hour ago, Lord_Void said:

I still can't see the like button, but that is like-worthy

Go to the bottom of the page, click on "Theme", choose "Default", then you can like.

Then you can go back to the custom theme because the default one hurts the eyes. :D

1 hour ago, Elildar said:

Go to the bottom of the page, click on "Theme", choose "Default", then you can like.

Then you can go back to the custom theme because the default one hurts the eyes. :D

I know ... but it hurts so bad that it's easier to just say that I like a post rather than visually gouging my eyes 

English (Translator used)

I've never met an undead. Do you see in the moonlight really only your skeleton or only as pirate?

German (orginal)

Ich bin noch nie einem Untoten begegnet. Sieht man im Mondschein wirklich nur euer Skelett oder nur bei Piraten ?

Die Waldfee

Maybe we should've not hit that stretch goal. With that bounty hunting business I fear ending up lifeless as well. Tho if I do, I'll let you know if celestial bodies do in fact affect opacity.

Was macht dieser Translator eigentlich, wenn die Nachricht zwei Sprachen enthält?

Finally pledged now.

Special thanks to JC for the introduction on gamescom and the whole Novaquark team for that amazing game. The appearance at gamescom confirmed and exceeded my impressions of following the last year. The game itself was for an pre-alpha state pretty stable. also the enthusiasm and passion of the team delights me, especially the time they took for me and other visitors. Sadly only 2 notebooks were available, but the alpha is coming soon, so all fine :)

a toast to a good game and community 

See you soon 

ps: i never saw the giant test fleet ^_^

On 8/31/2017 at 0:58 PM, Darrkwolf said:

This. As long as they listen to the community should be fine (cough cough CCP)

Problem is, how do you listen to players when half want something and the other half want something in the opposite direction.  And NQ thinks either option would work.  (Obviously if they like one design implementation over another, that's the route to take)

Not saying this is the issue CCP has, but when you have millions of players, it's a pretty big issue.

9 minutes ago, Hades said:

Problem is, how do you listen to players when half want something and the other half want something in the opposite direction.  And NQ thinks either option would work.  (Obviously if they like one design implementation over another, that's the route to take)

Not saying this is the issue CCP has, but when you have millions of players, it's a pretty big issue.

As much flak as CCP gets (and I get why, I dont agree with every decision they made) they do their best.

You can't please everyone unfortunately, and game development is no different.