DU - Gamescom content anywhere?

AcedBit

I visited the Novaquark booth at gamescom. There is an NDA to not take any photos or videos. Novaquark doesnt want to show the game in this early stage to the public yet. In the pre-alpha phase starting in september, there will also be an NDA. But what I can tell you, that the game is exactly whats promised and its going to have some eastereggs for you to find out :)

Well there was not that much at the booth worth to take images from, as I think we were not supposed to take pictures from the pre-alpha gameplay... (honnestly quite bugy)

Also there were not many people trying to visit the both, which actually allowed the fans to talk to JC for hours! xD

But I think this Gamescom was not the best promotion for the game to new players... probably because the game still feels a bit like a prototype with lots of bugs.

I just posted a topic about what I took away from Gamescom:

What really amazed me was the amount of features that are already working in the game! You could play for 1000s of hours only in pre-alpha!! ;)

That's a rough or big advantage of the intended setup: They don't have to spend so much time with world and story-building compared to other games. That's a general "advantage" (has pros and cons, or rather, is subjective) of that type of sandbox genre though: The players have more power in building the world, literally, at that.

But time will tell.

On another note ... I guess that counts as "DU gamescom content" ?

SruDczq.jpg