Where are you going to be in DU?

Shockeray

Where are you going to be in DU?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you expect to spend most of your in game time?

• Deep Space/Between Star Systems
    • Interplanetary Space
    • Orbital Space/Stations
    • Atmospheric (I guess you just don't plan on landing)
    • Planet/Moon Surface
    • Underground
    • Planet Core (Or as close as possible)
    • LUA Window/User Interface (You are "technically" playing DU)

Hunting down those annoying "bad" pirates... not to be misconceived with decent pirates. 

More than likely just working to get off planet fast as possible, away from all the idiots...  

I'd like to be a lone traveler for a while, having some mercenary contracts and being a merchant from time to time. Eventually I want to start an organization or nation, but if I can't then I'll be just as happy with being apart of an pre-existing group or something

Need a button for all of the above. It simply depends on what kind of contracts we get in Vanguard. For the most part, I assume people will mainly be on planet or in interplanetery space.

BUILDING A SHRINE TO PEPE!

PEPE WILL TAKE OVER YOU ALL-

Oh wait, sorry what? I'll probably spend my time creating a huge solar array, finding a planet with a lot of canyons/holes/whatever, and using a electrically powered jet thing to ZOOM through those things.

Building the most advanced ships in the solar system,

offering selective targeting, strategic targeting, of course fancy doors, efficiently balanced power-demand ratio, automated systems, and of course fancy bridges. Also offering Space Station auto docking routines... Eventually

I'm going to go crazy with the Lua scripting.

But I'd like to have an asteroid to mine to help feed the market

Well, the bigger question is what will I not be doing! Start to build, trade, and get to grips with the new universe, then explore the 11 planets in pre-alpha and over the coming years, pretty sure interstellar exploration will play a big part. In short, living the dream in a universe without constraints......can't wait

It really is hard to say, without have yet played. I think I'd get a lot of satisfaction out of being a ship designer, but I'd also enjoy flying said ships and collecting the resources to build them. I was very industrial-focused in Eve, so there's a good chance that'll happen here, too.