Cloudy eclipse

Dreamstar

Sorry the file size limits on the du website really blocked me from giving a full idea.

I tried to get out my fathers old 35 mm camera that has a good lens on it, but I failed to check it out in significant enough time, it appears a spring broke in the winding mechanism and locked the frame/reel slider up so ill have to get that fixed someday. So just the crummy camera on my phone. Anyways, this was my eclipse experience it was still interesting and the temperature drop was fun.

Here where I was, I only got a picture with my phone but the cloud cover actually allowed pictures. Having the lens focus on nearby clouds was what allowed the eclipse to be seen, for a lot of people. 

(Tried to upload but its too large... Wasn't anything special anyway)

Bahaha, was surfing during the eclipse.  Dolphins were going crazy... swimming in circles, flicking their tails etc.  Felt like I was surfing at night... luckily it wasn't a huge day.

I imagine humans freaked out and wrote novels about the end of the world before we discovered what was truly going on ^^

Bunch of people on the beach looking up with their cameras.  My philosophy was to just enjoy it, and enjoy it I did ^^