What should I do to upgrade my PC? (For Alpha)

Kuritho

On 9/5/2017 at 4:27 PM, yamisniper said:

but an i7 7700k will do just fine. if not i might as well return my mobo and cpu and get the ryzen 7 or what not

7700k would be very fine for the game and all other games, dont get me wrong

I'm using the i7 7700K with 4.8ghz (overclocked) it works great and is good if you want to do livestreaming later on. but it's around 350 now?

an i5 7600K would work good as well, but you won't be able to stream if you like that (at least not in high settings)

I'd either upgrade your GPU and RAM, but since you have DDR3, this will probably mean you also have PCI-e 2? so if you upgrade the GPU to high, it could give you some performance loss since it probably needs PCI-e 3

Go for at least 16 GB Ram, seems they said that in the Pre-Alpha min specs.

You kinda seem to have the same problem I had, I wanted to upgrade the videocard, but before I could do that I needed to upgrade the motherboard, ram and CPU to get the right GPU...

Hope it works out for ya!

IDK how no one has suggested this site yet but here ya go...

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QrdksY  ... <--- thats a custom link in which I already have added your motherboard to your list (assuming your keeping the motherboard) 

Now with this site you can click on any part you would like to upgrade and find compatible devices to your motherboard, help take some of the guess work out for ya. This site does have all PC part available and even will try to help you find it cheapest too. They even have alot of cool guides and such too. I'd also suggest adding your power supply, cpu(or 1 u wanna get), GPU(or 1 you want), Memory(ie. RAM), Storage(ie. Hard Drives), optical drive(ie. dvd/cd drive if ya have one) so that the site can check for all compatibility or power supply issues!  

Btw I would suggest a slightly better CPU and GPU and 16gb ram