Quick Question

Harbonah

Hello,

Been watching the game for a bit but I am brand new and I've been as of yet unsuccessful at arriving at a clear answer to my question so please bear with me if this answer is obvious to everyone else.

1. If I purchase a gold supporter pack will I be able to play in September?

2. If not when would I be able to play?

Thank you for your patience. I am a long time space engineers player who is tired of their poor network infrastructure and am looking for something more permanent with greater options for player interaction and combat.

37 minutes ago, Falstaf said:

Hehe Nyzaltar made a small mistake there. 

The game is slated to release end of 2018.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Shhhh. Nyz's word is the truth. There was no mistake. 

/s

I would like to point out that the alpha version which will be available in September is a testing phase and will not be a complete version of the game. If you want to help test the game then you'll enjoy it, but if you're looking for the finalized, finished product that won't be out till the end of 2018

15 hours ago, Lord_Void said:

I would like to point out that the alpha version which will be available in September is a testing phase and will not be a complete version of the game. If you want to help test the game then you'll enjoy it, but if you're looking for the finalized, finished product that won't be out till the end of 2018

What he said, prepare for shit to break. Alot