No Man's Sky gameplay vids - **NMS spoilers**

DaSchiz

7: Reaching the center of the galaxy quickly just makes it easier to work towards finding your friends and coordinating multiplay.

Is that even possible ? I am 99% certain it is not since the game has no netcode that I am aware of.

NMS is only pushing whatever you are naming, be it a planet or a lifeform... no actual multiplayer in the sense of "oh I can see you"

You will never see another player in front of you, even if he is theoretically standing in front of you from his point of view.

Every player is in a solo instance with a common item/name database.

Exactly like the "solo play" in Elite Dangerous.

I am pretty sure the confusion suit them (sony and NMS dev) since a lot of ppl will buy out of mere HYPE and not even bother to check deeper.

This is why I think this game is a total cashbait.

This is why I think DU has potential to be greater than NMS in every single way beside the "tamagochi" part.

Is that even possible ? I am 99% certain it is not since the game has no netcode that I am aware of.

NMS is only pushing whatever you are naming, be it a planet or a lifeform... no actual multiplayer in the sense of "oh I can see you"

You will never see another player in front of you, even if he is theoretically standing in front of you from his point of view.

I am pretty sure the confusion suit them (sony and NMS dev) since a lot of ppl will buy out of mere HYPE and not even bother to check deeper.

This is why I think DU has potential to be greater than NMS in every single way beside the "tamagochi" part.

You are misinformed, my friend.

Yes, it is possible to interact with 50+ other players - if you end up in the same place.

The likely hood of bumping into another player is low. 18 quintillion planets in the universe.

We all start in the same galaxy, but that's still billions of planets in a galaxy and only a few hundred thousand players.

Even if we randomly end up on the same planet, we may not realize it. 

But, it should be easier to coordinate reaching the same planet once we reach the center. And once we are in proximity we will automatically join the same "lobby" and be able to play with each other.

It's not exactly like the solo play in Elite Dangerous if ED doesn't allow multiplayer.

NMS doesn't really want 100s of players playing in the same space. They especially don't want 1K players playing in the same space.

It's best not to think of NMS as a multiplayer game because the chances of finding other players is quite low.

But if you do come in close enough proximity to other players, you will automatically join the same instance.

Yes, it is possible to interact with 50+ other players - if you end up in the same place.

Great then!. Would you be so kind to show me someone actually filming it or talking about it in official capacity ?