Compliments to the Artists

Ben Fargo

I would like to compliment the artists who are designing the elements.  I thought the early placeholders where good, but when I see the recent designs, I am impressed that they have become even better.  In a science fiction setting, it seems easy to make things appear either too mundane or too fantastic, but I feel the artists are getting the balance just right and giving the elements a strong sense of believably. 

These are obviously very talented people who put a large amount of care into their work and I thank them for their contribution to DU.

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

As for your last point, that seems to be the case with every last feature in dual universe.  The sheer amount of care that goes into this game tells me it cannot fail.

Yeah, it's fantastic ^^
Everything you see from dev diary to dev diary get beter and beter.
I can't wait for the Alpha!

You are right Ben Fargo, the art direction for this game is spot on. You can tell that a lot of care is being put into creating the assets. Actually a lot of care is being put into everything we have seen so far. 

Predictions are never easy but I think we will get a game to play for years to come. 

I really like their design too. Futuristic but not too much...

Nevertheless, I hope there will be some weird or offbeat styles too.

And maybe some weird lost alien artefacts or designs, could be fun.

2 hours ago, Sunrider44 said:

I really like their design too. Futuristic but not too much...

Nevertheless, I hope there will be some weird or offbeat styles too.

And maybe some weird lost alien artefacts or designs, could be fun.

Hopefully we get organic elements as well. I mean, come on! Who would NOT want to have regenerative armor that feeds on the corpse of your enemy?