Ezghoul

This idea I hope gets implemented. 

As ship builders and architects get more accustomed to using the Toolsets provided, we are going to start developing our own brushes (custom shapes). Either by merging shapes, creating stamps/molds. From what I have seen it's possible to create duplicates of these forms which is great. 

The problem is, how do we store these for later use. Sure we can create giant tool boards in our workshops but this leaves our biggest asset open to being copied, griefed, destroyed or lost if our land area is taken in PvP. 

I would like to request a way to store, name and sort custom shapes (brushes) for later use, hopefully in a similar way the primitives are.

Edited by Ezghoul
Clarification/Consistency

I'd like to be able to select and copy a section of a piece that I've carved out to save for later use, I guess what you would refer to as a "brush".

I'd like to be able to design something, and then "paste" it later in a different material, and to store lots of detailed voxels in a personal list so that I don't necessarily have to make tiny details over and over again for everything I make.