• 2 weeks later...

Movie Synopsis :

The Intergalactic hive mind known as Te'Ra Onion - a species of sentient onions - invades Alioth. Anyone sent to fight them, is quickly overrcome by them, as the more layers you remove from the Te'Ra Onion the more tears you get as visions of drama and turbonerding overcome the victims of Onions. The only thing that can turn the tides of salt and tears following Te'Ra Onion everywhere, is a group of drama immune super soldiers, trained in the secret martial arts of Badgeraikido and MemeJutsu, while using the latest in drama extermination technology - Photoshop. Based on a true story of bravery, knavery and 1GB worth of screenshots of the Te'Ra Onion's top-secret discord channels, full of backstabs, frontstabs, sidestabs within Te'Ra Onion and a keg of beer Twerkmotor had to drink in a day to handle not dying from salt overdose. this is,

ONIONS.

10 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

Here's to you BOO! one of the most dramatic organisations out there.

Yall spent the time to infiltrate and save up 1 gig of screenshots on other peoples conversations. the dedication to drama is intense for a org that brands itself as anti drama

As we only watch drama, we as an org are Drama free

3 hours ago, Neopolitan said:

Here's to you BOO! one of the most dramatic organisations out there.

Yall spent the time to infiltrate and save up 1 gig of screenshots on other peoples conversations. the dedication to drama is intense for a org that brands itself as anti drama

What can I say, spies - like comradery and friendship - are magic.

This group produces the best memes and satire I have seen (here) so far and the approach is rather unique. 

Even if I was the one being made fun of I couldn't help but laugh. Actually, that was already the case (*cough raptor cough*) so no regrets. 

While not everyone will like a group like BOO I think they will provide a unique angle to DU and be one of many "special snowflakes" (no, not like that, more positive!) in the community - and make it unique. 

Can't only have Empires and mega corps, right?

57 minutes ago, Warden said:

This group produces the best memes and satire I have seen (here) so far and the approach is rather unique. 

Even if I was the one being made fun of I couldn't help but laugh. Actually, that was already the case (*cough raptor cough*) so no regrets. 

While not everyone will like a group like BOO I think they will provide a unique angle to DU and be one of many "special snowflakes" (no, not like that, more positive!) in the community - and make it unique. 

Can't only have Empires and mega corps, right?

But, don't you understand, if I make an alt toon named "ArmyGeneralFanta" someone will get triggered.

How dare I? :P 

• 2 weeks later...