• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Warden said:

PS2? Darn, I might need to play some PS2 again, been ages.

Just internal rounds or open for allies / loosely related contacts / anyone?

Anyone can hop in a squad with us. I typically run a public squad in PS2 on Monday/Wednesday nights. 

Edit: New Conglomerate faction, Emerald server. My ingame name is - IKilledAHooker

• 4 weeks later...

This weekend on August 12th (Sunday) BOO will be doing a Day of Games in celebration of our 2nd anniversary as the best community in Dual Universe. (No bias, I swurr). We'll be playing Planetside 2, Rocket League, and Teeworld as well as maaaybe crashing some discords to say hello.

This is mostly just a BOO event, but if you're interested in joining our shenanigans on Sunday, just drop a message here, send me a DM, or hit us up on Discord.

3 hours ago, Cybrex said:

This weekend on August 12th (Sunday) BOO will be doing a Day of Games in celebration of our 2nd anniversary as the best community in Dual Universe. (No bias, I swurr). We'll be playing Planetside 2, Rocket League, and Teeworld as well as maaaybe crashing some discords to say hello.

This is mostly just a BOO event, but if you're interested in joining our shenanigans on Sunday, just drop a message here, send me a DM, or hit us up on Discord.

I'm more surprised you're still here. I haven't seen you in a while.

I'll pop an invite.

• 4 weeks later...

BOO is setting up a private gaming tournament that will take place end of this year. We're calling it the BOOlympics! 

BOOlympics Games:

• Starcraft 2
• Team Fortress 2
• Osu!
• Super Mario Kart (SNES)
• Guns of Icarus Online

The long wait for DU is real, so why not come join a fantastic community of gamers in the mean time? 

18 minutes ago, Cybrex said:

BOO is setting up a private gaming tournament that will take place end of this year. We're calling it the BOOlympics! 

BOOlympics Games:

• Starcraft 2
• Team Fortress 2
• Osu!
• Super Mario Kart (SNES)
• Guns of Icarus Online

The long wait for DU is real, so why not come join a fantastic community of gamers in the mean time? 

Y'all should totally make a League Team.

• 2 months later...

I think in terms of "craftsmanship" this is a very well-done video with the right visuals and emphasizing. Or in other words, it seems authentic and "blends" well.

Some more feedback

Spoiler

To make it just perfect or a bit better I'd add a "fade-out phase". Now I'm no expert or professional video editor and may not be able to use spot-on descriptions or terms. But what would make this even better from the perspective of a "consumer" and amateuer video fiddler would be not just cutting it at the end there but adding some more seconds that switches to some type of artwork or logo with some slogan and perhaps a call to action to join now or to "check out these links", before the visuals slowly fade into darkness.

TL;DR: A soft fade-out or outro might make this even better, whether subconscious or not, I dunno. Try it out if you want and see how internal feedback is. If you find that suggestion useful, I look forward to receiving discounts in Tortuga City. ?

On 12/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, Warden said:

I think in terms of "craftsmanship" this is a very well-done video with the right visuals and emphasizing. Or in other words, it seems authentic and "blends" well.

Some more feedback

Hide contents

To make it just perfect or a bit better I'd add a "fade-out phase". Now I'm no expert or professional video editor and may not be able to use spot-on descriptions or terms. But what would make this even better from the perspective of a "consumer" and amateuer video fiddler would be not just cutting it at the end there but adding some more seconds that switches to some type of artwork or logo with some slogan and perhaps a call to action to join now or to "check out these links", before the visuals slowly fade into darkness.

TL;DR: A soft fade-out or outro might make this even better, whether subconscious or not, I dunno. Try it out if you want and see how internal feedback is. If you find that suggestion useful, I look forward to receiving discounts in Tortuga City. ?

Thank you for the feedbacks ! We'll try to think about it for the next video :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tired of the excessive turbo nerdism among the DU community? Join BOO, we don't give a shit. If you have Alpha access, you'll be able to participate in our many projects we are already doing right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...