The cancer spreads

Kitton

All I wanted to do was to get the gang back together including the VR and ul's former members.  Sake had the list of all of them so I thought why shouldn't I support this guy.  I wasn't gonna be the leader of anything and I knew it. The eternal republic was so small it was pointless. Same with Your org too. Sake was our only hope. Banana I am sorry that you got screwed over in this way. All I did was throw my support behind sake nothing else. I was even hoping that you could play a part in this new org. But that was not to be. We could have been back and better than ever. A new VR and ul stronger than ever free from all hostility and cheating.  Then you escalated the conflict. If you had simply asked for me to change my mind I would have. but nope you had to rage. I realize my mistakes but I was not the only one. I never cursed at you nor raged at you. I repeat I never cursed or insulted you verbally in anyway. For proof just ask me for my Dm history with Banana in discord and I will give it to you.

2 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi everyone, 

Well, it seems some people never learn.

Thinking that it's now ok to generate trouble on the forum after being refund is exactly the kind of toxic behavior that we won't let slide.

We left a last chance that has gone to waste, obviously.
Please don't feed the troll when you see one.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, Ardour said:

Dual Universe is the game. ;)

This is a random website that is poorly done. 

And this topic is fun to watch while I am downloading something. ;)

I'm sad to hear you find the harassment of your previous members of TVR  and "Fun to watch". Perhaps this is why most people are glad you are no longer  head of TVR.

4 hours ago, silver2127 said:

All I wanted to do was to get the gang back together including the VR and ul's former members.  Sake had the list of all of them so I thought why shouldn't I support this guy.  I wasn't gonna be the leader of anything and I knew it. The eternal republic was so small it was pointless. Same with Your org too. Sake was our only hope. Banana I am sorry that you got screwed over in this way. All I did was throw my support behind sake nothing else. I was even hoping that you could play a part in this new org. But that was not to be. We could have been back and better than ever. A new VR and ul stronger than ever free from all hostility and cheating.  Then you escalated the conflict. If you had simply asked for me to change my mind I would have. but nope you had to rage. I realize my mistakes but I was not the only one. I never cursed at you nor raged at you. I repeat I never cursed or insulted you verbally in anyway. For proof just ask me for my Dm history with Banana in discord and I will give it to you.

Yes, If I would've asked you to change your mind I am sure you would... you started this and it's going to Finnish in one way or another. These are the consequences for sniping and now everyone knows who you are and what you've done.

It could've ended differently I agree, but I'm afraid we have past that stage a while ago.

Hi everyone,

As some participants are quite new on the forum, I'm going to make a reminder (I didn't have enough time yesterday and I apologize for that).

The forum shouldn't be used for public accusations (even if they are true). It's clearly stated in the forum rules here (III-e).

If you have a problem with some other community members, you can:

• Contact the Novaquark team (contact either the CMs by private message or the Customer Support team by mail at support@novaquark.com) if you think someone has broken some rules on the forum or the Community Poral (Community Portal rules can be found here).

• If some rules have been broken on another platform, please discuss with the Admin/moderators of this platform, instead of using the official forum.

• Starting throwing insults at each other is not ok. Some posts have been archived yesterday without giving any warning points but if this escalates, we will start to give some. Again the forum rules ask you to remain polite (even toward people you don't like) if you want to use the official forum.

As this thread contains nothing constructive, it's going to be locked.
Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.