Interview de Jean-Christophe Baillie (New French DU Interview)

yamamushi

Heard some other people translate it. Cool stuff but didn't seem too groundbreaking (EDIT: from the summary I saw. Obviously, I'll wait till there is a full transcript before making any conclusions).

Before you get the full translation, I made a little summary:

- 5min presenting JC and his dream.

- 17min about the kickstarter and the importance of the community, JC explain what they did and why it worked, he is very impressed by the community involvement.

- 4min presenting how will Dual Universe be in comparison to other games (Eve, Minecraft).

- Then some various thing : economic model, alpha in september (building access, no PvP, no economy at start), futur of Novaquark, recruting.

12 minutes ago, Elildar said:

Before you get the full translation, I made a little summary:

- 5min presenting JC and his dream.

- 17min about the kickstarter and the importance of the community, JC explain what they did and why it worked, he is very impressed by the community involvement.

- 4min presenting how will Dual Universe be in comparison to other games (Eve, Minecraft).

- Then some various thing : economic model, alpha in september (building access, no PvP, no economy at start), futur of Novaquark, recruting.

Thanks! 

I'll be happy to read yama's transcript but your summary was welcome none the less.

I'm happy to read the alpha in September building access info. We knew that already but its always nice to hear it again. :P

Here is the transcript in French, working on getting help for a translation asap:

https://dualuniverse.gamepedia.com/Archive:AFJV_-_July_28th_2017

I'll provide an update here when the English translation is available (or you can put it into Google translate for a very broken interpretation of the interview) 

Thanks to @john6739 and @Sunrider44 for the help on cleaning up the google translation :-)

The English transcript for this interview is now available here:

https://dualuniverse.gamepedia.com/Archive:AFJV_-_July_28th_2017

Later this week I should have another one of the French-speaking-only videos translated as well.