What was that structure I saw during that gameplay vid

friendlytyrant03

Ok you know there was that gameplay video. Well for a second the guy turned arround and there was a massive structure out in the distance, then later when he was up in the space station comand room he looked down and there was a little speck on the planet's surface. And if you know that it is PLEASE don't call me a noob just tell me. Thanks

Ok you know there was that gameplay video. Well for a second the guy turned arround and there was a massive structure out in the distance, then later when he was up in the space station comand room he looked down and there was a little speck on the planet's surface. And if you know that it is PLEASE don't call me a noob just tell me. Thanks

If your talking about this structure below, then this is the Arkship :)

arkship_zps2prbtgsj.png

Ok thanks you guys. But one more question WHAT IS THE ARKSHIP?!

http://www.dualthegame.com/backstory

The United Nations decide only 6 months after the news to embark Humanity on the "Rebirth program". Outlining plans to build thousands of gigantic arkships and evacuate the planet of as many people as possible.

It is the most epic human adventure ever and leads to the departure of millions of humans towards distant possible home planets. This is known as the Grand Exodus. Some will not survive, some will miss their destinations. But the belief is that some will become the new hope for humanity.

• 4 weeks later...