Comunity-Forum read-flag

huschhusch

English (Translator used)

Hello NQ-Nyzaltar,

I have sent several POSTS in the Comunity-Forum under MESSAGES, now I see in the "Sent-list" but not which players have read my POSTS.
Would it be possible to set a flag in this "Sent-list" when the POST was read?

German (orginal)

Hallo NQ-Nyzaltar,

Ich habe im Comunity-Forum unter MESSAGES mehrere POSTS losgeschickt, nun sehe ich in der Sent-Liste aber nicht welche Spieler meine POSTS gelesen haben.
Währe es möglich in dieser Liste ein Kennzeichen zu setzen wenn der POST gelesen wurde?

mfG Die Waldfee

Hello Lethys,
I do not mean this forum, but where you can manage the organizations and send messages to players.

German (orginal)

Hallo Lethys,

ich meine nicht dieses Forum, sondern da wo man die Organisationen verwaltet und an Spieler Meldungen schicken kann.

mfG Die Waldfee

Hello Lethys,
It is not a bug but only a function that I want. Send the message works yes, or did you not get my message?

German (orginal)

Hallo Lethys,

es ist kein Fehler, sondern nur eine Funktion die ich mir wünsche. Das Meldung verschicken funktioniert ja, oder hast Du meine Meldung nicht bekommen?

mfG Die Waldfee

Hello Lethys,
I think you're right, I should transfer the topic to "Official Community Portal Bug Report thread", but I have no idea how that goes.
If NQ-Nyzaltar does not report tomorrow, I copy the first POST simply there (better suggestions wanted).

Unfortunately, you have not answered my question, I have firmly with your registration to "Sammelbecken".

German (orginal)

Hallo Lethys,
ich denke Du hast Recht, ich sollte den topic nach "Official Community Portal Bug Report thread" verschieben, allerdings habe ich keine Ahnung wie das geht.
Wenn NQ-Nyzaltar sich Morgen nicht meldet koppiere ich den ersten POST einfach dort hin (bessere Vorschläge erwünscht).

Leider hast Du meine Frage nicht beantwortet, ich habe fest mit deiner Anmeldung zu "Sammelbecken" gerechnet.

mfG Die Waldfee

Hi huschhusch and welcome on the Dual Universe Official Forum! :)

To answer your question, any possible feature is frozne at the moment for the Community Portal (beside fixing existing bugs, of course).

The main reason is the Dev Team is focusing on the Alpha. However, there is a good news: a web developer should join our team soon, and one of his missions will be the development of the Community Portal. I can't promise your suggestion will be on top of the list, but there's a chance that you'll see it appear at some point ;)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hello Nyzaltar,
This are good news, I hope the new WEB developer is fast and brilliant.

German (orginal)

Hallo Nyzaltar,

das sind gute Nachrichten, ich hoffe der neue WEB-Entwickler ist schnell und brilliant.

mfG Die Waldfee

• 2 months later...

English (Google Übersetzer)

Hello NQ-Illustra,
a short request. Is already foreseeable when one can see if a message in the community portal was read?

German (original)

Hallo NQ-Illustra,

eine kurze Anfrage. Ist schon absehbar wann man sehen kann ob eine Nachricht im Community-Portal gelesen wurde?

Die Waldfee