Dual Universe State of Affairs - A quick history of top 20 organisations

Dual Universe State of Affairs

This is a quick overview of some of the oldest and current Top 20 organisations in Dual Universe.

Dual Universe State of Affairs - Pre-alpha (part 1) can be found in Outpost Zebra

Dual Universe State of Affairs - Pre-alpha (part 2) also available.

Many eyes were cast over this document to double check its accuracy, so many thanks to all those contributors. Also special thanks to the Outpost Zebra team especially @Falstaf that slaved away at getting it formatted so well.

Follow the Outpost Zebra thread here or register to Outpost Zebra directly to be updated with the latest in quality articles. 

Edited by Kurock
Updated with pre-alpha part 2

The Solar Empire was just spamming for no reason. FrogSwarm was not the only one somewhat pissed at The Solar Empire.

---

Never knew The Void Empire's backstory. Interesting yet... sad.

---

What's happening to Terran Union? It's fracturing more than a dry spaghetti noodle yet somehow is the more orderly and largest organization.

---

I feel bad for Cinderfall. There's little reason to hate it (Maybe apart from Terran Union) but like... Why? We should make memes about people who model their organization after Starwars.

11 hours ago, Kuritho said:

The Solar Empire was just spamming for no reason. FrogSwarm was not the only one somewhat pissed at The Solar Empire.

---

Never knew The Void Empire's backstory. Interesting yet... sad.

---

What's happening to Terran Union? It's fracturing more than a dry spaghetti noodle yet somehow is the more orderly and largest organization.

---

I feel bad for Cinderfall. There's little reason to hate it (Maybe apart from Terran Union) but like... Why? We should make memes about people who model their organization after Starwars.

***heavy cough***

11 hours ago, Kuritho said:

---

Star Wars? Why, we could do no such thing. The Republic only lasted about a millennium. Terrible, just terrible.

Eventhough there has been no alpha yet, organizations are still continuing with their schenanigans.

The first  post has been updated with Dual Universe State of Affairs - Pre-alpha (part 2), detailing a bit more than just the Top 20 organisations. I hope some find it enlightening ;)

Again, thanks to all that helped make this happen. 

If you feel your organisation is under-represented, feel free to drop me a PM.