Hyper Endeavor Foundation

Are you interested in working for the HEF?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in working for the HEF?

• Yes
    • No

I want to create an org dedicated to setting speed and distance records... And maybe some other great endeavours ... and then some more.

Speed: How fast can we go? Bonus points for not using FTL drives.

Distance: How far can we go? This will probably require FTL and a massive ship. Not only is this done for the sake of going far, it is done for the sake of exploration of Space, the final frontier, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilisations(probably won't find any since the whole point of this is to be the first to get n distance out from Alioth), to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Other: How big can we go? How destructive? How many people can we cram into one space? What actual useful things can we do instead of trying to achieve these feats in a server somewhere that won't matter? It is our goal as the HEF to push the limits of Dual Universe.

3 hours ago, Kurock said:

To make Something Dual Universe Records? Just DU it.

A partnership with DICE is definitely on the table.

#justduit

As we at the Cinderfall Syndicate sponsor the DICE gaming commission, we would be happy to extend that sponsorship to the HEF as well.

Here is the thing. I'm not actually a backer so I can't create an org. So, someone else should creat an org. I suspect you can only make 1 org per player(just a guess) but I do want to get my hands on the game sooner or later.

On 20 July 2017 at 6:21 AM, 0something0 said:

Here is the thing. I'm not actually a backer so I can't create an org. So, someone else should creat an org. I suspect you can only make 1 org per player(just a guess) but I do want to get my hands on the game sooner or later.

? We will have to DU something about that