Once Again.... The Reddit Community

yamamushi

2 minutes ago, Comrademoco said:

Ladies and gentlemen,

This right here above is what happens when you make assumptions on a situation based on a few posts without knowing the entire history and know in detail of what has been going on these past 2 years. 

Afaik, selling subreddits is against Reddit's terms of service.

Please let the people currently involved in the situation resolve this, both moderation teams of both subreddits have been in contact for the past several days.

Cheers,

Comrademoco

This right here is what happens when someone keeps dredging up this mess over and over. I have made no assumptions. My comments are based on yamamushi stating he tried to buy him out with a ruby pledge.

against terms of service does not mean it doesnt happen.

Glad to hear it. hopefully yall come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

54 minutes ago, TrueSkillz said:

just because you think $500 in dual universe swag / game is worth it. Obviously he does not. His subreddit has the better name and has 4 times the number of subs.  he isnt even getting $1 per sub with that deal. Like i said you have to make it worth his time to give up the subreddit. which it probably wont come cheaply. Personally if it was me id be looking for atleast $5000

I do gotta say though. $5000 for a sub with only 1000 subs is outrageously expensive. That sounds more like the price for trying to get a modship on a default sub.

3 hours ago, armyboy941 said:

I do gotta say though. $5000 for a sub with only 1000 subs is outrageously expensive. That sounds more like the price for trying to get a modship on a default sub.

lol it was just a random number. but if you look at the potential of what it can be never know. businesses are bought all the time based on projections

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today I am the bearer of good news.

Today at 17:18 GMT-7hrs, a 3 year long issue, has been finally set down and resolved without any hiccups. r/DualUniverse subreddit has been successfully transferred over to the community with full permissions and ownership. 

This message is to inform you all off such, and that as per the agreement, r/dualthegame will be archived (has now been archived) and be redirecting everyone to r/DualUniverse.

I would like to welcome you all back to r/DualUniverse, it shall now serve as the official subreddit for Dual Universe from here on forth!

Cheers,

Comrademoco