Fremen

I am building an org based on the Fremen from Dune. This group is still a work in progress and as such everyone will need to be involved in building the organizational structure of the Fremen however there are some outlines below:

We will be split up into cells called Sietches. Each Sietch will be largely independent with a leader called a Naib. All of the Naibs will be on the Fremen council however, in times of crisis one member of the council will take charge of all Sietches in order to create a unified response. At all other times decisions will be made collectively by the council using a voting system. In combat the Fremen will be using guerrilla warfare tactics to gather resources and remove undesirable factions from the worlds we inhabit. At the moment we have some cooperation with other groups of orgs to enable us to get off the starting planet as quickly as possible to set up in other areas.

The goal for each Sietch will be to be as invisible from the air as possible and will maintain a policy of security through obscurity unless otherwise directed by the Fremen council.

I am Naib of Sietch Tabr, as we grow we will add more Sietches and assign a Naib for each one, each of whom will be part of the Fremen council.

For anyone interested in building an org that you can really be proud of don't hesitate to give me a shout.

"Four things cannot be hidden -- love, smoke, a pillar of fire and a man striding across the open bled.”

"Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people."

This org is intentionally not pc however remember that bullying of other members, either within or outside of the org is prohibited.

Our discord is on our org page.

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/fremen

Nice one, I like the Dune universe.

Question of curiosity; how would be able to keep things cohesive as an Org once several cells have been established and function autonomous? It looks like it can become quite the unwieldy beast?

Good luck with your endeavors!