End of the Founder Packs, Crowdfunding portal evolution & Alpha News

jmorrison51

I can't comment on the forum in rules so I will have to post here.

I understand that the current crowdfunding will close 7th September, which I am assuming that phase 1 of Alpha for backers will start after that. 
My questions are: 

How long after phase 1 Alpha will phase 2 Alpha start? I am using phase 2 Alpha as the members who are getting alpha access during the current crowdfunding.

When will the new crowd funding open in reference to when phase 2 Alpha starts.

we will provide "Supporter" Packs in a new format. These packs will be available to let supporters either join early to give feedback that could help shape or improve the game mechanics, or just to support the vision Dual Universe carries and help us to remain as independent as possible. 

Does join early mean alpha phase 3 or beta?

Thank you,

If you have a Founders Pack, you'll start at the same time as the Kickstarter backers (the packs are the same, the difference between the current crowdfunding and Kickstarter is the price and "pets" were only available during Kickstarter). 

After this current crowdfunding closes on September 7th, the packs that go on sale in Q4 are "Supporter Packs". It looks like you bought a Gold Founder pack, so you're all good for Phase 1 Alpha. 

1 hour ago, yamamushi said:

If you have a Founders Pack, you'll start at the same time as the Kickstarter backers (the packs are the same, the difference between the current crowdfunding and Kickstarter is the price and "pets" were only available during Kickstarter). 

After this current crowdfunding closes on September 7th, the packs that go on sale in Q4 are "Supporter Packs". It looks like you bought a Gold Founder pack, so you're all good for Phase 1 Alpha. 

Well I misread that article. Thanks for clarifying. LOL