test for aetherios

Lethys

7 minutes ago, mefsh said:

So what happened to are signatures?

"

There's no option for that in the "Profile" section, yet.

I think they'll be releasing the cosmetic things later. For now, I think we are all glad we have our Forums back.  

Cheers.

"

9 minutes ago, Aetherios said:

"

I think they'll be releasing the cosmetic things later. For now, I think we are all glad we have our Forums back.  

Cheers.

"

They where gone?

12 minutes ago, Aetherios said:

"

Cheers.

"

You can have a "Cover Photo" now in your Profile (at least I think it's new). But on trying to upload one I got a 502 Error and had to delete all Site Storage on Chrome and also completely restart Chrome before the Error went away.

2 minutes ago, Inasyah said:

You can have a "Cover Photo" now in your Profile (at least I think it's new). But on trying to upload one I got a 502 Error and had to delete all Site Storage on Chrome and also completely restart Chrome before the Error went away.

"That issue's been fixed as well, I believe. I uploaded, repositioned and removed cover photos. 

Cheers.

"

1 minute ago, _mefsh_ said:

Apparently I have to wait 3650-days. FIX THIIIIISSS!@#@!#!@#!@#!@#!@

"

Hehe. Easy there, good sir. I could not find an option for changing the name, yet (I am really considering something more original than a Greek deity). Bit by bit, all the pieces will fall into place.  

Cheers.

"

Just now, NQ_Nyzaltar said:

Please report any bug you encounter.
We are looking into it for signature display.

@_mefsh_: This is not a bug. If you already changed your display name once, you can't do it anymore.

Best Regards,
Nyzaltar.

Yea I changed my display name to mefsh.

1 minute ago, NQ_Nyzaltar said:

Please report any bug you encounter.
We are looking into it for signature display.

@_mefsh_: This is not a bug. If you already changed your display name once, you can't do it anymore.

Best Regards,
Nyzaltar.

"I have not changed my name, yet. But, I can't find the option yet. Is this a bug too, or will the option be added in the future?"

1 minute ago, Inasyah said:

Maybe it was some other Sound and only coincidence but as I was writing a Reply and somone else made a Post in the meantime I got a Sound Notification.

Now I heard it.

"

Clicking the Home Button (linked below), takes us to the Homepage, while making it appear as if we are logged out. On clicking any of the links within the Forum, the bug is cleared - only to return again when you click the Home button once more. Thanks for looking into this (I pity your hectic next few hours, Nyz!).

*Edit: the Dual Universe logo at the top left is giving the same issue, it seems.

Cheers. 

"

Home.PNG

DualUniverse.PNG

Edited by Aetherios
Added another image