The Eldritch Nation - Recruitment Thread

NyRNtrn.jpg

The picture above is a commissioned work made by Aetherios from The Aether organisation - Thanks Aetherios!

The Eldritch Nation (TEN)

Who are we? - A Nation of strong willed and ambitious people. We are a nation of opportunities for every citizen, a nation with disciplined soldiers. 

What can we offer? - To become one in the journey to totality, in our world every single citizen is an asset, every profession is important and we listen to everyone's wish for their preferred line of work. We can offer careers in exploration & colonization, research and development, building, mining, transport, trade, various military specializations and much more.

How to join? - It is really easy. Send an application through here https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-eldritch-nation join our discord which is listed below and ask for an official to present yourself to and then you should be set!

Where can you contact us? - On discord here: https://discord.gg/vjFA4UN (People you can ask questions are listed below)

Key Discord Users:

Civilian

-simpletech#8150 - Minister of Infrastructure & Regional Development

- Kazlir#6456 - Minister of Commerce

Zedivann#9604 - Minister of Foreign Affairs and Runs National Security

- Quaken#8476 - Minister of Research & Development

- Michael#1112 - Minister of Military

Military

Imperator#2402 - Head of National Space Forces

DesertWolves#9261 - 

- Ajhkhum#0521 - Military Official

Who do you contact for diplomatic talks? - That would be me Zamaro/Zamarus, contact me in PM through discord using my discord ID Zedivann#9604. 

You can also contact me through PM on this forum board or leave your interest in a comment below. Thank you for reading. I hope to see you becoming one of us! If not, see you on the field ;-)

We are not new to the show  :D but thanks for the good wishes!

Oh, you're not? Well, the post is only two days old, so I figured you guys were new. Oh well!

Welcome aboard, all the same.

Oh, you're not? Well, the post is only two days old, so I figured you guys were new. Oh well!

Welcome aboard, all the same.

Ah, i think i misinterpreted you or gave a vague answer. The people of our nation are all veterans of this community at this point. If you can be called that :^) Thanks again tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

If you are looking for a nation to fight for. A military to enlist in, or just to run your civilian business under the protection of a proper military? Then you should consider joining us.