is this still Alpha or already beta?

ok, thx for your answers. So i will wait until the release because 120 € are enormous much money for a game what isn't ready In the approach.

Well alpha isnt ment to be a playable game with all the features. It is for testing individual aspects and troubleshooting the game, making sure features work. Dont expect an open server to play on or expect it to be the same as some of the playable Early access games out there.

Beta is where you will really get to play the game and get a feel for it. There will be some bugs and issues, but on the whole you can expect to experience what the final game will be like. But expect all progress to be wiped at release.

As stated, Alpha is sept 2017, beta was scheduled for early 2018 and release around late 2018. With the delay of alpha and anticipating usual development delays My bet is on Beta being mid to late 2018 and Release being early 2019.

ok, thx for your answers. So i will wait until the release because 120 € are enormous much money for a game what isn't ready In the approach. 

Strange what investing in a game means. You think it means I would get the full game now. Packages will drop insane amount. Count how many drac or whatever you get for the 120 and count that by x 15?

Strange what investing in a game means. You think it means I would get the full game now. Packages will drop insane amount. Count how many drac or whatever you get for the 120 and count that by x 15?

Dude i have more invested in games as i can count, so don't be so rude an tell me that it is worth to pay 120 bugs for ehmmmmmmm nothing? 

I think what Kane means is that investing now will be a good deal compared to what it would cost to get the same thing later. However, if you are looking for a finished game you can play right now, you may want to wait till the game releases.

Dude i have more invested in games as i can count, so don't be so rude an tell me that it is worth to pay 120 bugs for ehmmmmmmm nothing? 

Its not nothing though, that was the point. You're paying for everything that comes with the package, not just the ability to play the game. As well as supporting the making of the game.

I think thats something many people seem to forget. You kickstart a game to see it being made. Its not the same as buying an early acces game.

I agree. I mean eventually we want it to be finished (this isn't SC lol) but we are here to watch them build the game and help them test it.