Nomadic politics

Tharanatos

I'm looking into the idea of gathering a loose confederation of Nomadic Corporations. The idea is to provide protection for all members including lone-wolf types, as well as shared tech, trade-info, mercenary job opportunities, and motherships with regeneration nodes available to the entire coalition. Aside from a few rules such as no piracy, no mercenary work against the coalition, and answering the call to mutual defense if possible, each member Corporation will be free to play as they wish. Are there any Nomads or smaller Corporations that are interested in joining? If so then I've named this Corporation the Stellar Nomads. Feel free to join.

+1 for the idea. I don't believe we already have something like this.
Since there are a bunch of nomadic orgs and there is obviously interest in them, your coalition might turn out to be quite useful to some, although I can also imagine that a few of them choose the nomadic style to stay independent. 

And while you have planned a lot already, I also see potential to further expand the idea. If you aim to provide protection, maybe think of ways you can quickly gather the scattered nomads from all over the systems. Maybe plan for a stargate network so different orgs can meet up. Perhaps even create a single Nexus that drifts through space like the nomads as well while giving opportunity to meet up regularly. All just food for thought, but I like the idea.

Keep it up and good luck with your plans!