Shockeray's Dual Universe Community Map 1.1.x

Shockeray

On 10/10/2017 at 8:22 AM, Replic TuaniOne said:

Will the map only be updated when a org has more than 1 or 2 players in them? since I don't see mine yet? how do you update this :O?

I am only gathering the organizations with at least 3 members at the moment because it is already a ton of data with the system that I am using. And I am updating it manually about once every two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

The second pre-alpha test was today so I though that I would update the community page again. Doesn't seen that anything major has occurred, just the normal steady growth.

Shockeray's Dual Universe Community Map 1.1.9 10-21-17 (<-- click here for interactive map)

Image for slow computers:

fARxwJM.png

(Soul Nebula is in the top 15)

• 3 weeks later...

A few name changes I noticed:

The Cinderfall Syndicate -> Aeonian Federation

The Aether -> Heimera Trade Exchange

Both The Solar Empire and Soul Nebula have grown noticeably.

Shockeray's Dual Universe Community Map 1.1.10 11-11-17 (<--click here for interactive)

Image as usual:

u5UhKdt.png

(Soul Nebula be top 10)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't posted in a while because of university classes absorbing all of my time.

A lot of organizations have grown by a few members but there aren't any major changes that I noticed.

Shockeray's Dual Universe Community Map 1.2.2 02-24-18 (<--click here for interactive)

Image version:

P644nuN.png

• 1 month later...

There are so many new members of organizations! Even limiting the map to organizations that have at least 6 members, this map has 4370 nodes.

in order to continue creating maps as they grow unwieldy, I have changed the display parameters a bit.

EDIT: now with 100% more Tortuga City...

Shockeray's Dual Universe Community Map 1.2.3 04-18-18 (<--click here for interactive)

Image:

IW9Lv46.png

(Soul Nebula is #5, woo!)

6 hours ago, Lord_Void said:
7 hours ago, ShioriStein said:

Hmm seem like something was change dramatically since the last map.

Different layout algorithm if I'm not mistaken

Correct. I increased gravity and shrunk the nodes so that I could fit all the organizations in the image easier.

Would be nice feature if in game it would be possible to observe the situation of organizations/people, and maybe their relationships in this kind of formate (withfilters etc available) that updates automatically taking data stright from the game. 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:19 PM, Stig92 said:

Would be nice feature if in game it would be possible to observe the situation of organizations/people, and maybe their relationships in this kind of formate (withfilters etc available) that updates automatically taking data stright from the game. 

We can only hope ... that can be done relatively easily if they implement a proper API somewhere down the line