1. In-game title

2. Your name

3. TBA

4/6/18. You don't need DACs for alpha/beta. Later, even with lifetime sub, you can sell them for in-game money

5/8/9/10/12/13/14/17. Fanart and rl items (as clearly stated on the site)

7. Character customization is at launch. How deep - tba

15. Not everyone will buy this. And yes it can be recorded

19/21/23. Wtf

20. If you pay that amount you won't leak it. And if you do, they just kill that secret you developed and move on and ignore you. As this is a SECRET, no-one will get informed besides the ones developing it.

22. Kyrium is the metal the arkship is made of

19/21/23. Wtf

I thought about how to react to this.

But you summed it up pretty well actually.

Still... I havn't understood what exactly the topic is about as well.

Yeah a lot of the stuff that you are either ripping apart or praising, that stuff is real physical stuff. Hence why there are digital and normal version of a lot of the pledges; the digital has only digital items. Lethys has you on which stuff is physical.

And yes, a lot of that stuff is a lot of money. 7K for a game sure is a crap ton of money, more than I could imagine spending. But if someone were to spend 10 times as much money as that on a car, would you be surprised? People spend 70K on a car all the time, and I can tell you I cannot imagine spending 70k on a car either; but hey, lots of people do it. So there are a few people out there that have a unique interest in that they really like games rather than cars, and they have a good bit of money, so they are willing to spend some of it on a game. It's just someone with money to put where they want it, combined with a unique interest.

You wonder how JC (and yes, singular human, a mere mortal) would have enough time for all those phone calls... If there were so many people giving the team 1000 dollars/euros that finding time to talk to all of them would be difficult, I really don't think they would be complaining much.

"Confound it, ANOTHER person wants to give me 1000 bucks for an hour-long phone call... That's the 18th one this week!"

Also I agree with what Lethys said on 19/21/23.

21. Full Day with JC and Team: What is considered a full day to them, is it 24 hours (a sleep over), or is it in business days? This is enough time for me to start a family with every member in the team ;).

Please don't get Kyrium.

Why are you writing the pledge sums like "$15 (Actually $17)"? Makes it like there was something shady with numbers. The first number isn't $/dollars, the first number is in euros because NQ is from Europe, and they are kind enough to give estimate of how much that would be in dollars, presumably because here are many people from USA. 

Why are you writing the pledge sums like "$15 (Actually $17)"? Makes it like there was something shady with numbers. The first number isn't $/dollars, the first number is in euros because NQ is from Europe, and they are kind enough to give estimate of how much that would be in dollars, presumably because here are many people from USA. 

Let him him live in his own little world where there is only 1 type of currency.

Hi Neolithic,

Most of your questions can find an answer if you read the FAQ and all explanations available on the Kickstarter page.
While the Kickstarter campaign has ended almost everything regarding the Founder packs of the Kickstarter campaign remain true for the Post-Kickstarter Founder packs (minus exclusive Kickstarter rewards). So please, read everything there

As for the "unusual" questions for the highest Tier - Packs: 

- Can I start a family with a member of the Novaquark team? 
Nope, you can't start a family with one or several members of the Novaquark team. That's not part of the deal.

- What does it really mean to spend a day or half day with JC and/or the team? 
It means you can follow the daily life of the studio and discuss with Novaquark staff about Dual Universe for the time described in the pack. Nothing extraordinary here: it's a kind of reward that has already been seen several times in highest tiers of other crowdfunding campaign. Note: a full day is not 24h but a full working day.

- What if Novaquark staff is being attacked? 
Anybody could be attacked. No one is safe. It takes courage from getting out of the bed every morning. It's part of life. If you want more details regarding the answer to life, the universe and everything, we suggest to meditate on the number 42 or try to find the supercomputer Deep Thought. 

- What if Novaquark is hacked? 
Same answer as for the question above.

- What if a DU Secret is exposed? 
Those participating to a DU secret will be only aware of the secret they are involved in. Moreover, there will be a NDA on that topic. If someone want to blew up the DU secret he/she's involved in, he/she will be in for legal problems, without counting how he/she will be perceived by the community members, who will most likely not see this with a good eye. Not a very smart move and a very expensive joke, but that's just our opinion.

Best Regards,
Nyzaltar.

As for the "unusual" questions for the highest Tier - Packs: 

- Can I start a family with a member of the Novaquark team? 

Nope, you can't start a family with one or several members of the Novaquark team. That's not part of the deal.

Just your favorite neighborhood development team!

Sig worthy, and that's not something I say lightly.

• 2 months later...