I had a sewing class.... xD

Eclipse913

This is honestly pretty good. You copied the different logos very precisely, they look almost exactly like the originals, only difference is the color. But in terms of shape, it's incredible. So I take it was at least partially automated? Can't imagine it being done by hand, although I couldn't tell. The last time I've been sewing something was 10 years ago.  :D

Please consider a Vasectomy.

I am never actually the same opinion as sunrider, but I do think he's a nice guy. So imho he meant it as a joke. That smile says enough.

But that's just me, feel free to take offense in every statement as you see fit

I am never actually the same opinion as sunrider, but I do think he's a nice guy. So imho he meant it as a joke. That smile says enough.

But that's just me, feel free to take offense in every statement as you see fit

Thank you I might just take you up on the offer ;)

Good job, you've done well cutting them out :)

What's wrong with a guy sewing anyway? I used to do it as a kid, my mum and granma owned a sewing shop so was always down there making crap

Good job, you've done well cutting them out :)

What's wrong with a guy sewing anyway? I used to do it as a kid, my mum and granma owned a sewing shop so was always down there making crap

I doubt they do it here in Canada anymore or at least the schools I went to since they removed so many programs like wood shops and such in elementary schools. But we had sewing class too. Good life skill and why not? It's better then sitting there doing math :P I miss the idea of more and more schools losing their hands on activities. 

Please consider a Vasectomy.

As Lethys said, I was joking...

I think it's funny to emphisize that Eclipse913 found a way to transform a class he doesn't really like into a worthy activity. Which seems far more creative to me, than just make some drawings.

And, of course, trigger some touchy stereotypes. As sewing and cooking are still considered like women activity, whereas the most famous fashion designers and chefs are men.

As Lethys said, I was joking...

I think it's funny to emphisize that Eclipse913 found a way to transform a class he doesn't really like into a worthy activity. Which seems far more creative to me, than just make some drawings.

And, of course, trigger some touchy stereotypes. As sewing and cooking are still considered like women activity, whereas the most famous fashion designers and chefs are men.

That is one the dumbest things I have heard. So you are saying that Women don't deserved to be paid? Because that is what you said women can be chefs at home for free but not in the workplace. Nice going mate lol.

That is one the dumbest things I have heard. So you are saying that Women don't deserved to be paid? Because that is what you said women can be chefs at home for free but not in the workplace. Nice going mate lol.

Wow. Just.....wow

Well, what I'm saying is that, sadly, women are still less-paid than men or discredited because they are women <_< .

And about what you have said, that's what I call creating a storm in a glass of water, and then to drown yourself in it...

Sorry for you.