Fortnite

Hades

Nothing like Dual Universe, but is anyone else out there excited for fortnite?  Never thought we'd actually see this game, haha!  Thankfully I didn't follow it as closely as others, just came out of the blue for me... even though I remember looking into it all those years ago.

Lots of gameplay:

NOTE:
The game will be F2P in 2018, the package just gives early access at the moment.  And of course goodies and whatnot.  There WILL be microtransactions, but Epic Games usually does pretty well with their in-game purchases... if Paragon is anything to go by.

I think it looks really cool. I really like the simplistic, Borderlands feel to the design. It's funny how you have normal characters like constructors, soldiers, and outlanders. Then you have NINJAS! Because no game is good without ninjas

I really like how there are classes, but you aren't limited when it comes to items.  Apparently there are just perks for using the "right" items with your class.

Can't wait for a PvP mode either... Said they've been working on it for awhile, so hopefully it won't follow too far after!

I didn't know, it looks thrilling!

Reminds me Stronghold, well, for the stronghold part...It makes the zombie thing more interesting than just make a juice and meat firework. Classes look nice too...

It's been in development for a good 6 years now, I imagine they have scrapped a few things in the time... but it shows a lot of work has gone into making this game the best it can be.

NOTE:
This game will be F2P in 2018, buying a package now only gets you "early" access and whatnot.

Yes I am looking forward to this. Base building defense with combat is always something I like.

I didnt know you could buy into the beta, I though it was sort of a sudo random selection. Guess I have to look into it again