I would like to know if RDMS will allow us the concept of Holding Organisations and Subsidiary Organisations.

Case 1: When a single person owns both the holding organisation and subsidiary organisation.

Case 2: When the owner of both the holding organisation and subsidiary organisation are different.

That has already been explained in the last devblog about the RDMS system. Organization are just TAGs that people have, so you can have many of them at the same time. The tag system has a tree-structure, so you can indeed have a tree structure of organizations. 

As Shynras says RDMS are just tags that give you "ability" to interact with the items scripted with that tag. But at the moment I think we can't know how far can we go with that system until, at least, alpha release.

And if you are talking about having like a share of those organizations...I think it won't be doable without give you too much power over it, so it will remain in verbal contracts.
Although I guess that there are plenty of choices in that case.

As Shynras says RDMS are just tags that give you "ability" to interact with the items scripted with that tag. But at the moment I think we can't know how far can we go with that system until, at least, alpha release.

And if you are talking about having like a share of those organizations...I think it won't be doable without give you too much power over it, so it will remain in verbal contracts.

Although I guess that there are plenty of choices in that case.

Actually such a share system is implemented in eve online. There's a reason guilds/orgs are called corporations there. Such a system comes with all benefits and costs ofc