Infinite possibilities

I have to say that I don't think I have ever been looking forward to a game as much as this. I had high hopes for Destiny when it was first announced, but that turned out to be a very different game to the one that I imagined. The same goes for No Man's Sky.

But Dual Universe, from all that has been revealed so far, is shaping up to be the game that I (and most people on here I'm guessing) have always wanted to play. I think the scope for role-play is going to be incredible. Example: I was watching a documentary on the development of the SR-71 blackbird, and realised that having an underground research and building base, that is only accessible to a select group, is totally possible in Dual Universe. Keeping the development secret could be done by flight testing the constructs at night, and then perhaps only selling the blueprints to select people within a specific organisation or those with a particular political leaning. Only a small example, but the possibilities seem endless at this point!

Indeed, the possibilities are endless! That being said, everything requires hard work and team work to accomplish, so we will have to work to earn those possibilities! 

By the way, welcome to the forums :) 

Your enthusiasm is welcome. There is certainly much you can do in DU, just look at what everyone else is creating here on the forums and community already. It's great. 

Unfortunately DU has players from across the globe so night in-game will still have a ton of players. That being said, secret bases are a sure fire thing with a lot of off limits testing happening. The possibilities are endless so start thinkin'

Welcome on board and dive in :)

And yes, those possibilities, the holy grail of the games that was forming a dream title in our heads from years, by looking how technology is changing, amazing package is emerging!

I get your disappointments caused by other titles. When comes to NMS I never was on hype train, nor own that game. Maybe was lucky to read about it before hype started and there was enough information to suggest this is going to be game for lone wanderers. When the lies started to spread I was aware.

So I would recommend you to dive deep into this forum, dev diary and watching those videos closely. 

NQ is very careful about not letting our imagination to fly to high.

This is indeed a dream game for many of us here but we know the consequences and limitations as well. Not letting hype yourself with stuff, keep expectations reasonable will not let you down.