Hey Everyone!

Hey all! The closer we get to alpha release the more excited I get. Just want to say what's up and that I look forward to seeing you all in game. I am not sure if I will be starting an org myself or joining one, but probably will be freelance for a while so don't stop yourselves from trying to persuade me to join your org. I am going to be very dedicated to this game as I feel it is going to be the best MMO the world has seen yet. Well see you guys in the universe!

Welcome to the community, GimmeMyGold.

Here are a few things you should know before having an epic journey and destroying the economy chit-chatting on the forums:

Take everything with a light-heart. Here, we are all about humour and slowly waiting for the Alpha.

Cybrex is known for being suspected of creating alts, so make sure to meme about him.

Terran Union is the biggest corporation and nobody actually knows what the Union is about.

Follow all the rules (because I mean some civility is needed)

Make sure to research aerodynamics, physics, economics, EVE Online, and various organs in order to know what CaptainTwerkMotor is talking about. No, seriously. You should really research it because Twerk is like a person who worships science.

Enjoy your stay, and stay Cheeki Breeki.

Welcome to the community, GimmeMyGold.

Here are a few things you should know before having an epic journey and destroying the economy chit-chatting on the forums:

Take everything with a light-heart. Here, we are all about humour and slowly waiting for the Alpha.

Cybrex is known for being suspected of creating alts, so make sure to meme about him.

Terran Union is the biggest corporation and nobody actually knows what the Union is about.

Follow all the rules (because I mean some civility is needed)

Make sure to research aerodynamics, physics, economics, EVE Online, and various organs in order to know what CaptainTwerkMotor is talking about. No, seriously. You should really research it because Twerk is like a person who worships science.

Enjoy your stay, and stay Cheeki Breeki.

I thought I (SilverLight Industries) was the biggest corporation :P . They are the biggest organization though.