Hi, my name's Max, short for "MaxedMASKED". I am a new and aspiring YouTuber. I mainly do game plays in my channel, which is what I can say so far. Right now i'm trying to reach my first 100 subscribers. Please take a moment of your time to review my channel and subscribe to it.

Can I get a sub sandwich? MaxedMASKED 8^3

Always remember to keep your mask on!

Lots of Dragon Ball Z...

Is there any particular reason you'd like to share this information? I'm not seeing anything relating to Dual Universe (hence off-topic discussions).

Are there any highlights in your channel you'd say?

Yeah, if your content is good people will subscribe. As such, I'd advise working to increase your quality. I didn't hear you speak once in your "commentary" and the game was incredibly laggy. Most of the other videos are recorded from a phone. To create videos that people will want to watch, you should be recording off of at least a decent PC (or mac, if it is decent) that can run the games at medium specs with 30fps. You also need to insert yourself into the game for people to want to watch it. People do not watch let's plays to just see the gameplay, they watch for the personality of the person(s) playing. There is also nothing related to DU, so I don't think anyone here will be particularly interested. 

I do not say these things to be mean, but to provide feedback.

Yeah, if your content is good people will subscribe. As such, I'd advise working to increase your quality. I didn't hear you speak once in your "commentary" and the game was incredibly laggy. Most of the other videos are recorded from a phone. To create videos that people will want to watch, you should be recording off of at least a decent PC (or mac, if it is decent) that can run the games at medium specs with 30fps. You also need to insert yourself into the game for people to want to watch it. People do not watch let's plays to just see the gameplay, they watch for the personality of the person(s) playing. There is also nothing related to DU, so I don't think anyone here will be particularly interested. 

I do not say these things to be mean, but to provide feedback.

The theme is supposed to be MASKED, which explains why I myself don't talk or record my physical form yet; but you are right and I will work towards fitting those constraints.

The theme is supposed to be MASKED, which explains why I myself don't talk or record my physical form yet; but you are right and I will work towards fitting those constraints.

I thought you didn't have a mic. Oh well.

I didn't watch your videos, but if what others say is true... figured I should add this:

The success of a video isn't based on gameplay alone (if at all) it is whether or not the Youtuber (you) can intrigue the audience with your commentary and wit.  Just showing gameplay isn't something people watch videos for, they can do that themselves!  (Unless they're looking at purchasing said game, but even then a good commentator or a good reviewer is far better than just showing plain gameplay)

You need to be able to build upon the game, give something more... in order for your videos to be successful.

Good luck!

As someone who has a channel, the above suggestions are helpful. I would also suggest playing around with different genres, because games you like to play don't always match with games that you are good at recording (as an example, I don't normally play Space Engineers). Find a game/niche that synergises with your personality quirks.

I would also keep away from doing more than one video per day, since it will cause an overall drop in quality and chew up your time.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

• 2 weeks later...

I took a look. You still have a ways to go before I would say your videos are high quality (you should really record in at least 720p) but you have definitely improved a lot since the last time I looked. Good job

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2017 at 2:46 PM, Neolithic said:

Hi, my name's Max, short for "MaxedMASKED". I am a new and aspiring YouTuber. I mainly do game plays in my channel, which is what I can say so far. Right now i'm trying to reach my first 100 subscribers. Please take a moment of your time to review my channel and subscribe to it.

Can I get a sub sandwich? MaxedMASKED 8^3

Always remember to keep your mask on!

I just changed my name to MaxMASK a few days ago, I also founded a new discord. https://discord.gg/cRA2kt8