Toxic fumes on the rise

Khaymann

Think the issue stems from just the same 5 threads being created that can either be answered via devblogs or from popular posts already addressing the issue.

think some of us are just kind getting tired of repeating ourselves

that being said im glad to see we have a faq page now so hopefully that stems the repetitive threads or atleast gives us a place to direct people. which in turn will make this a much happier community again.

this is why we need moderators, that can simply respond with a link to the previous discussion on the same topic and then lock that thread.  

this is why we need moderators, that can simply respond with a link to the previous discussion on the same topic and then lock that thread.  

100% yes. id like to see some of the members bumped up to moderator status as we cant expect nyzaltar to do it alone

We don't have to answer, if you see a thread that irritates you, just ignore it we have no obligation to respond. 

If anything we have an obligation not to respond if the only response we can come up with is to be needlessly mean. 

We don't have to answer, if you see a thread that irritates you, just ignore it we have no obligation to respond. 

If anything we have an obligation not to respond if the only response we can come up with is to be needlessly mean. 

yep this is why i have stopped posting very much.

Evening ladies and gentleman, first post here!

I have  been lurking the forums for a little while now and have been thinking rather the same thing. - that people are becoming  'bittervets' and the game isn't even in release yet..quite something when you think about it.  As a whole, I genuinely enjoy the sense of community here and don't notice the "toxicity" of posts except by a scant few people who seemingly have nothing better to do than snark attack at newcomers for being just that - newcomers.

To the people who are "sick and tired of the same questions", I say teach a man to fish, rather than giving him some fish.

To the people who are freshly coming in from their various corners to join the Dual Universe community, welcome.

I hope we forumwarriors can live up to the premise of the game itself, become a community to learn and grow and expand with - together. 

-Garimon

Thanks Garimon,

If we try everything will be just fine. We just need to take a step back, breath some fresh air before diving back into things.

I agree, we've become oppressive towards new people, we have a FAQ now, and the devblogs exist. All we have to do is be polite and try to guide people towards the facts. Even if its just a facade just say hello, link to the good stuff and dip out.

Some people say, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."

Not that we should bend over backwards and let thousands of people pressure NQ towards this payment model, or that style of gameplay when most people here can see the pure hearted vision of JC B and want to protect that. Just lets try to be better, to others and ourselves.