u7Qpio8.png

The Lonestar Empire

The Lonestar Empire is a ruthless force to be reckoned with. We only attack other beings if they pose a direct threat or if we are at war with each other. We have a long lasting rage with the federation and all government aspects and we are at constant war with them. We are an empire built of pirates.

Backstory

As the last of our kind, we have seen it all. Empires falling down, power-driven figures destroying everything in their path, survivors emerging from the rubble of their homelands with an everlasting thirst for redemption. We were once part of these said survivors but no, we rose up and moved past our rage. We came together and forged an empire of integrity, honesty, and loyalty. We are the Lonestar Empire. While we build our empire, we have hope of a long living empire and prosperity within our people.

What is our main objective

• Explore new and vast lands
  • Trade with other factions
  • Build on multiple planets over a large scale
  • And conquer our enemies
  • Engage in PvP Battles

Recruiting

We are currently looking for recruits.

Allies

Aether, Cinderfall Syndicate.

Other things

You can of course play as you'd like, we aren't telling you to do what we want you to do but there will be main jobs which you aren't permanently assigned to, you may choose what you would like to do and if you want to change, then go right ahead but just notify one of your legates or me personally. We want our own community to support each other and strive together. And occasionally we may ask of you to help us create something, do something, etc. We do have our own teamspeak 3 server which will be accessible by members. We will also have a clan logo soon. And lastly, please leave any questions, comments, concerns below. Thank you.

Updates

No current updates.

Apply here: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-lonestar-empire/apply

Oh no~ more pi ra tes. ;)

"an empire of integrity, honesty, and loyalty."

I look forward to a brighter future.

Maybe we'll even find ways to work together. Also, welcome please find a comfy chair and dig into the forums. My hearts open if you need someone to talk to, here, pm's, community discord.

Oh no~ more pi ra tes. ;)

"an empire of integrity, honesty, and loyalty."

I look forward to a brighter future.

Maybe well even find ways to work together. Also, welcome please find a comfy chair and dig into the forums. My hearts open if you need someone to talk to, here, pm's, community discord.

Haha. Yeah I'm looking forward to a brighter future as well.

That would be nice to work together. And thank you for that very warm welcome and I will talk to you if I need to  :D thanks!