GLSQ Ship Profile: Guardian Class

Doesn't this belong in the Novark Art Gallery subforum rather than this one? 

This is the first time I'm hearing this concern and I've been posting these for almost 2 months. The Art Gallery is technically for fan art and I consider these advertisements for my organizations. The Novaquark Devs or the forum mods can contact me if there's an issue and I'll repost them there, but as of April 8th, the day I started posting theses ship profiles, I have not seen any concerns with where they have been posted.

You should make quick serial-classifications for your ships depending on their specs. Like a LW-ATMOS-AC (Lightweight Atmospheric Assault Craft)

Thanks for the idea. I'll try and figure that out soon.

Hi there!

There is no strict rules regarding the posting of ship visual profiles in the Arkship Pub.

That being said, as the community grows and the organizations start to become numerous, it might be more "fair" if everyone sticks to one global thread for all announcements (Youtube channel opening, new art about a ship profile, etc) regarding the same organization, to avoid taking too much visibility from other organizations. If necessary, I can merge all the topics related to GLSQ.

If you want to make a dedicated thread about visual assets, then posting in the "Novark Art Gallery" section would be more appropriate.
Keep in mind that the "Arkship pub" section is meant to make your organization known, and inform about recent activity of the said organization.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hi there!

There is no strict rules regarding the posting of ship visual profiles in the Arkship Pub.

That being said, as the community grows and the organizations start to become numerous, it might be more "fair" if everyone sticks to one global thread for all announcements (Youtube channel opening, new art about a ship profile, etc) regarding the same organization, to avoid taking too much visibility from other organizations. If necessary, I can merge all the topics related to GLSQ.

If you want to make a dedicated thread about visual assets, then posting in the "Novark Art Gallery" section would be more appropriate.

Keep in mind that the "Arkship pub" section is meant to make your organization known, and inform about recent activity of the said organization.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Thanks for the clarification on the matter, Nyzaltar. I don't have any more of these in the works at the moment. However, if I do make any more, I'll either put them in the art gallery or just merge all of the ship profile topics into one post. It would probably be a better idea than having individual topics for each of the ships.

Looks really cool. Do you know where weapons would be placed because it seems like a very smooth design?

I'm not exactly sure what weapons we will put on it because the game isn't out yet. I will decide what weapons will be best suited for it when the game releases. Anyway, glad you like the design!