Introducting Munney

Hello everyone Im Munie/Munney, I am so happy to have found this place and though I will have to save a wee bit to begin playing/testing the game. I truly enjoyed the time i spent beta testing a different voxel build game and look forward to pushing the limits of the tools in this game and build/Sculpt some lovely statues and structures. Hope to meet up with others who once like me also tested The Other game. not sure if i am allowed to mention the name of the dead game lol But it was or did set a landmark uhmm bench mark for the type of games Im willing to invest my time and funds to.

Peace

Welcome to the forums! Mentioning other games is absolutely fine, especially if you are talking about how it might pertain to Dual Universe... Unless the reason you don't want to is because you are afraid of staring a roasting session. In that case, don't worry, they've all been compared already. We are all looking forward to Dual Universe here, glad you could join us! If you are considering starting a discussion post, please search around before making the post to ensure that it has not already been answered, because there's a good chance it has been. Welcome!

Hello everyone Im Munie/Munney, I am so happy to have found this place and though I will have to save a wee bit to begin playing/testing the game. I truly enjoyed the time i spent beta testing a different voxel build game and look forward to pushing the limits of the tools in this game and build/Sculpt some lovely statues and structures. Hope to meet up with others who once like me also tested The Other game. not sure if i am allowed to mention the name of the dead game lol But it was or did set a landmark uhmm bench mark for the type of games Im willing to invest my time and funds to.

Peace

HAI MUNNEY!  Welcome to DU!  :D