DU Politics - Current State of Affairs

Saul Retav

Indeed. For example, consider all of the internal politics within each organization - all of the power struggles and the complex affairs involved with even the smallest orgs. Yet this is a good start nonetheless.

I'd say all the drama is smoke and mirrors. At this point the rate of drama is so frequent, that it's like someone's causing it on purpose.

Selling secrets is one of the best ways to make money. Knowledge wins wars.

Well I suppose at least we know what isn't a secret?   B)

To pass our time, I think this is a fun start for sure

So this very thread already suggests and influence (or trying) a political setup by its nature :P.

Homeless will remain out of this. Our set up doesn't follow any established rules or behaviour.
We can only say, we remain neutral to any foreign organisation.
We are open to trade with anybody who has valuable resources.

But yet, because we are just above 20+ at the moment means nothing by your standards :)

Cute chart.

Some advice:

* Size does not equal political power

* Political power does not equal influence

* Who isn't on a list can be as, if not more, important as who is.

* The strongest alliances are rarely official or obvious.

Take as you will. I don't appear on your lists or chart, even as a Legate, so you can probably ignore me. ????

Cute chart.

Some advice:

* Size does not equal political power

* Political power does not equal influence

* Who isn't on a list can be as, if not more, important as who is.

* The strongest alliances are rarely official or obvious.

Take as you will. I don't appear on your lists or chart, even as a Legate, so you can probably ignore me.

Well then, it's a good thing this chart is only for "official" political ties; it's meant only as a general overview of inter-organizational politics. All of the connections displayed are sourced from information made public by the orgs represented. And even if I knew of secret alliances or private dealings I would not reveal them on this public chart.

You do have a good point that size does not necessarily translate to power or influence. So, upon request, I'll consider adding specified orgs with fewer members.

If you have any suggestions on how this public chart could be improved, feel free to share.

Hey Saul, update for you, TU has left CSYN.

Thanks for the update, Dark; I went ahead and confirmed it with TU's legates.

*update* (added: Axius Empire. updated: Terran Union broke ties with Cinderfall Syndicate)

Fjw7SbL.jpg

Hey Saul, I like your work with this.

If you wish to learn more about political ties, discord really is the place. That's where most people hang out and where orgs and individuals communicate most with eachother :)

Keep it up friend!