Slowly awaking from cryo-sleep aboard Novark

Is it year 0AA yet? System clocks are showing 12477, which was the date we scheduled to arrive at an undisclosed location when we started our trip. I have not yet fully regained my consciousness, having been crammed in this darned cryo sleep pod for a millennia so this is difficult to think very much at the moment.

The last time I remember, we were told that we would be heading toward the Scutum-Centaurus arm of the galaxy but most of my memory is hazy.  Where are the windows?  I can see on the monitor that we are approaching a strikingly earth-like planet but I have not been able to glee any of this beauty with my own eyes.

I suppose this is the best time to attempt contact with any other surviving arkships and try to pinpoint their galactic location(s) for mapping later on when we arrive on the surface.

Looking around, I can see there are a few eyeballs and wide-eyed explorers anxious to find out more - staring at the ship system monitors, soaking in every photon and every source of information while we are locked inside this life-preserving vessel.

-----

Okay -- seriously --- HELLO there!

I've been waiting for EVER for this game!!! I signed up when I first heard about it, but then I shoved the links into a corner and forgot about them until recently. Now that we are inching closer and closer to having access to an online alpha experience, I figure now is a good time to start getting involved with the DU community.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  The last Dev Update was satisfying, although I want more.  lol