Sierra Corporation [Recruiting]

Sierra Corporation

hjsVhWe.png

** Currently Recruiting **

About

The Sierra Corporation is an organisation that provides trade and private military services. We promise to help new traders in the universe to show their potential and provide a deluxe living environment in our territory. We also strive to lower the prices of all our products to give our customers a great deal.

The Sierra Corporation is ran by me (StormEagle). I've been the leader and staff of/in clans before. I am an experienced and skilled leader and I have been told this many times by the people I've been in clans with in the past. I also have a good grasp of money and can make a lot of it in games. It's not just money I'm good with I'm also a good fighter. This is why I wanted to make the Sierra Corporation a combination of a PMC and trade company.

The Sierra Corporation will be more involved when the game has fully come out (I'm not interested in playing the alpha or beta). When the game fully comes out I will try to gather the engineers to create Sierra City. Sierra City is going to be kept secret for now but I have a lot of plans for it. The reason why I want to keep it secret is so nobody steals my idea for it.

If you want to join feel free. I am currently looking for a CEO to run things when the alpha comes out so if you're interested all the information on how to apply is below.

Apply

If you want to join the Sierra Corporation go here and fill out the application provided:

** APPLICATION **

* Copy and paste this application then fill it out *

DU Username: 

Character backstory (optional): 

Are you currently in any other organisation/s?: 

* More information will be provided here soon *

Sierra Corporation

The Sierra Corporation is an organisation that provides trade and private military services..

For one second i thought you make games .....

btw  GL!

For one second i thought you make games .....

btw  GL!

I am a game developer (not for this game), but no. The organisation is not a game development company within DU xD